Car Seat Accessories
- Durability fabric
- Touchscreen friendly pouch
- Water repellent backing
- Universal protective
- Compatible with Joie gemm™ and juva™ group 0+ infant seats
- Secure installation using the vehicle's 3 point seat belt
- Belt tensioner to ensure extra firm installation
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of the base to the vehicle
- Compatible with Joie i-Level infant seat
- 7 position ISOFIX
- Secure installation using the vehicle’s ISOFIX attachment
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg, and child seat to base
- Adjustable support leg
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
- Quick release button for switching infant seat from one vehicle to another
- Easy and compact one hand fold stroller
- Stroller suitable from birth with flat reclining seat
- Full-size canopy with eyeshade visor
- Carrier car seat with curved base allows rocking and relaxing
- Retractable, removable sun canopy features a zip-open ventilation panel
- i-Size ECE R129/00 standard
- Side impact protection
- Isofix base with adjustable support leg
Parent's Should Know
Although bottles and teats may look clean after wash, they might still carry germs/bacteria which cannot be seen by the naked eye. It is essential to sterilise your feeding equipment in order to protect your baby.
Comparison Between Steam and UV Sterilizer
Learning how to install car seats three or more correctly will go a long way toward keeping your children safe while on the road.
How To Install 3 Or More Car Seats In Car
If you find yourself lost on how to clean car seats, then worry not! Here’s a handy list we’ve compiled for you.
How To Clean A Baby Car Seat?
It’s tempting to be cynical and believe that car seat expiration dates exist to support baby gear industry wanting to get more money out of you. But actually, there are important safety reasons behind limiting the life of a car seat.
Why Do Car Seat Expire?
While a used car seat might save money, it could also compromise safety. Most often, you are better off buying a new seat. If you're considering a used car seat, confirm these important details.
Are Used Car Seats Safe For Baby?