- For forehead & ear temperature readings
- Accurate infrared technology
- One touch - accurate to 0.2 degrees in just 1 second
- No need for probe covers; just wipe after each use
- Forehead scan-mode provides more accurate readings than ever
- Ear & forehead temperature readings in one touch
- 65° Low heat - PTC Drying Technology
- 4 Modes - Auto Mode, Sterilized, Drying & Storage
- Philips UV Purification Lamp
- HEPA Filter - Eliminates 99.9% airbone contaminants
- 360° UV
- Smart Child-Safety Auto-stop function
- A sleek 'No Button' design
- Dynamic true color liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Coated with high-end insulation finishing
- Powerful advanced Twin-Uv Technology
- The 16L perfect capacity
- Fast relief for sore nipples and dry skin
- Safe for your baby
- Effective – rich texture creates a protective layer on the skin’s surface and rehydrates from within
- 100% natural, single-ingredient lanolin
- No additives, preservatives and fragrance added
- Ultra-pure medical-grade lanolin tested to the highest safety standards
- Dermatologically tested, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- Ethically sourced from mulesing-free farms
- USDA certified organic Calendula
- Skin softening
- Anti-inflammatory & anti-fungal
- No skin irritation
Parent's Should Know
Although bottles and teats may look clean after wash, they might still carry germs/bacteria which cannot be seen by the naked eye. It is essential to sterilise your feeding equipment in order to protect your baby.
Comparison Between Steam and UV Sterilizer
Learning how to install car seats three or more correctly will go a long way toward keeping your children safe while on the road.
How To Install 3 Or More Car Seats In Car
If you find yourself lost on how to clean car seats, then worry not! Here’s a handy list we’ve compiled for you.
How To Clean A Baby Car Seat?
It’s tempting to be cynical and believe that car seat expiration dates exist to support baby gear industry wanting to get more money out of you. But actually, there are important safety reasons behind limiting the life of a car seat.
Why Do Car Seat Expire?
While a used car seat might save money, it could also compromise safety. Most often, you are better off buying a new seat. If you're considering a used car seat, confirm these important details.
Are Used Car Seats Safe For Baby?