Buy Safety Essential Products in Malaysia. Shop now for best Safety Essential Products online at www.mylovelybaby.com.my. Exclusive offer for Safety Essential Products.
- For forehead & ear temperature readings
- Accurate infrared technology
- One touch - accurate to 0.2 degrees in just 1 second
- No need for probe covers; just wipe after each use
- Forehead scan-mode provides more accurate readings than ever
- Ear & forehead temperature readings in one touch
Coby UV Sterilizer Version 2.0 (Free Double Layers Cooler Bag / Wet Wipes 20pcs x3 / Booster Car Seat / Stroller)
- A sleek 'No Button' design
- Dynamic true color liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Coated with high-end insulation finishing
- Powerful advanced Twin-Uv Technology
- The 16L perfect capacity
- Wireless Technology
- High Sensitivity Microphone
- 5-Inch Diagonal Color Screen
- Infrared Night Vision
- LED Sound Level Indicator
- Remote Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
- Two-way communication
- Room Temperature Display
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of harmful germs, bacteria, viruses, allergens and molds using UV-C light technology
- Lab-tested, chemical free, and doctor-recommended
- Perfect for sanitizing mobile phones, gadgets, keyboards, door knobs, toys, pacifiers, high chairs and countertops
- Portable, lightweight, and easy-to-use clamshell design
- 65° Low heat - PTC Drying Technology
- 4 Modes - Auto Mode, Sterilized, Drying & Storage
- Philips UV Purification Lamp
- HEPA Filter - Eliminates 99.9% airbone contaminants
- 360° UV
- Smart Child-Safety Auto-stop function
Parent's Should Know
Regardless of sterilizer used, this is how often you should change your bottles and teats..
How Often Should You Change Your Bottles And Teats?
What are the features and benefits of hospital grade breast pumps, and who should use them?
What Is A Hospital Grade Breast Pump?
How To Clean Your Memory Foam. Memory foam is naturally hypoallergenic, resistant to bacterial growth and dust mites. But no matter what, regular cleaning is a must. It should still be cleaned once or twice a year after using it.
How To Clean Your Memory Foam Products
Babies have practically weak immune system, everything around them must be as clean as possible. Baby bedding products ought to be washed regularly at a specified interval in order to keep dust or allergen level at minimal.
How Frequent Should Parents Clean Baby Bedding Products
Products that have achieved GREENGUARD Certification are scientifically proven to meet some of the world’s most rigorous third-party chemical emissions standards, helping to reduce indoor air pollution and the risk of chemical exposure
GREENGUARD / GREENGUARD GOLD Certification
Discover Purotex®, nature’s own technology for a fresh and healthy sleep environment.
What Is Purotex Technology For Bedding Accessories?