Malaysia Free for certain area only
Suitable from newborn to 22kg.
Red Dot Product Design Winner 2022
Two way facing seat.
All-wheel suspension and foam-filled large rear wheels ready for various terrain.
Spring suspension seat technology.
MagneTech secure snap™ magnetic buckle.
Luxe leatherette handle and armbar.
5-position pushbar adjustment.
Water-repellent UPF 50+ extendable canopy, features a window, flip-out eyeshade and zip-off removal
Removable insert textured with Merino wool and TENCEL* lyocell (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG)
4-position recline including a full recline for newborn comfort and adjustable calf support
A morning stroll to the park or afternoons in your favorite coffee spot, every day out and about with baby is fuss-free with the TRIV™ next pushchair. It’s a natural city dweller that quickly converts to a travel system, packs up easily, and stands on its own when folded, becoming the perfect sidekick to your everyday adventures.
Engineered for convenience and comfort, the all-wheel suspension, one-touch braking system, and large rear wheels promise easy maneuverability and cushiony smooth city strolls - like riding on air with complete peace of mind.
This compact fold pushchair is cleverly designed with a seat that faces and folds both ways, no matter what direction baby's facing. The all-season seat keeps your precious cargo snug in winter and converts to breathable mesh in summer, while the rain cover provides extra protection no matter the weather.
Every parent needs a trusty travel companion to enjoy those everyday adventures that are waiting around the corner.
[ Features ]
- Red Dot Product Design Winner 2022
- Seat faces both ways and easy to fold flat, whatever direction baby’s been facing
- All-wheel suspension and large rear wheels are tough, foam-filled and ready for any terrain
- Spring suspension seat technology for smooth rides
- MagneTech secure snap™ - the self-guiding magnetic buckle that automatically locks into place
- Full-featured compact pushchair weighs only 8.72 kg (without insert and armbar)
- Luxe leatherette handle and armbar lend style to your stroll
- 5-position pushbar adjustment for comfortable strolling no matter the parent height
- Water-repellent UPF 50+ canopy is extendable, features a window and flip-out eyeshade and zip-off removal
- All-season seat keeps baby cosy in winter and easily converts to mesh in summer
- Removable insert is lightweight and lightly textured with Merino wool and TENCEL* lyocell (*TENCEL™ is a trademark of Lenzing AG)
- Quick-release, five-point no-rethread harness converts to a three-point harness
- One-touch rear brake allows for easy stop and go with just a simple top tap
- Swivel-lock front wheels
- Easy access zippered storage pocket and oversized shopping basket for all the essentials
- 4-position recline including a full recline for newborn comfort and adjustable calf support
- Durable footrest provides a step up for growing babies
- Travel system ready - simply attach any infant carrier to the included post adapter and customize the tilt to baby's needs
- Easily converts to a pram - included post adapter is compatible with the TRIV series carry cot
- Folds up quickly with one hand and stands on its own
[ Specifications ]
- Product: L 85 x W 57.5 x H 105.5 cm
- Product (folded): L 31.5 x W 57.5 x H 69 cm
- Product weight: 8.72 kg (Without insert, armbar, or canopy)
[ Recommended Use ]
- From birth to 22kg (Approx. 5 years old)
[ Warranty Period ]
- 1 year + 1 year (When register warranty from Supreme Global)
1x Nuna Triv Next Stroller
I’m so lucky as I bought the mat with cheaper price!
The mat arrived in ten days and the quality is extremely good! I bought it for my baby who currently learning to flip over and over
And the seller was nice to chat with