- Energy-absorbing shell
- Patented HERO safety system design for kids from 40 – 105 cm
- 360 Degree Rotation
- Air Ventilation System
[ Intro Video ]
The Salia 125 is the safe companion on the road and impresses with a long usage period from birth to 7 years. Nothing prevents a pleasant ride, thanks to the comfortable foam and the removable, cozy newborn inlay for the smallest travelers. But we have also thought of the parents in terms of comfort. Thanks to the 360-degree rotation, the child can be put in and taken out of the seat in an ergonomic way.
360 Degree Rotation
Thanks to the practical rotation function, the seat can be turned with just one movement for easier placement of the children. This relieves the parents’ backs during this process and puts the child in the optimum sitting position.
Advanced Side Protection (ASP)
The integrated protectors can be quickly and simply folded out on the door side. In the event of a side impact, the ASP transfers the energy backwards into the shell, reducing significantly the forces acting on the child. In this way, the combination of seat structure and retractable protectors provides double protection.
Air Ventilation System
It makes sitting over long periods particularly comfortable, and this is ensured by openings in the outer shell and mesh inserts in the seat cover, which allow continuous air flow. The secret of a good journey is to enjoy the ride and the ingenious design of the Salia 125 makes sure everyone does.
[ Features ]
- Energy-absorbing shell: In the event of a collision, the energy is diverted through the shell and absorbed there.
- Patented HERO safety system: Children from 40 – 105 cm can be simply and quickly strapped in using the patented HERO safety system. A single unit comprising shoulder pads, shoulder straps and headrest prevents the harness from twisting and slipping and simplifies the secure and easy fastening process.
- Height-adjustable headrest with integrated 5-point harness system: Simple adjustment gives the growing child an ergonomic sitting position, fastened into the seat securely and simply with our intuitive, central harness adjuster and HERO harness guide (40 – 105 cm).
- Comfort seating foam: The foam adapts to your child’s body shape perfectly and provides the highest level of comfort.
- Belt guide markings: The green belt guide markings help ensure correct installation.
- Ergonomic design: Flat side bolsters make it easy for the parents to place their child in the child seat.
- Intuitive handling: Nothing complex about it: all important functions can be operated intuitively and easily.
- Adjustable support leg: Easy to adjust in the vehicle and improves stability
- Integrated harness storage: Easy conversion to the next level thanks to integrated belt storage space without having to remove the belt system.
[ Specifications ]
- Safety Standard: UN R129/03 (i-Size)
- External dimensions (W/D/H): 44 / 49 / 61 cm
- Weight: 14.8 kg
[ Recommended Use ]
- From birth to 20kg (Approx. 5 years old)
- Rear-Facing: Birth – 105 cm (recommended)
- Forward-Facing: From 15 months and min. 76 cm
[ Warranty Period ]
- 1 year warranty
1x Recaro Salia 125 Spin Isofix Car Seat
Amazing service. Quick responses. I placed the order at 3:45pm and received it at 5pm the same day. (With express delivery charges ofcourse). Great product. I highly recommend it. I have bought all my baby stuff from MLB and I am very happy with the products and the service.
Have to make a last minute order but never thought will received the carrier within 24 hours.. Prompt response n delivery..thank you so much.. Highly recommended..