Twins / Tandems
Evenflo Gold Sensorsafe Pivot Xpand Stroller + Evenflo Gold SecureMax Smart Infant Car Seat [Travel System]
- Pivot Xpand adapts easily from a single to double ride. No extra parts or tools needed
- Gold standard in safety, connectivity and quality
- The 5-Point Harness
- Cover a wider range of terrain
- Removable bumper bar
- Ultra lightweight duo pushchair at just over 10kg
- Suitable from birth with flat reclining rear seat
- Pairs perfectly with Joie Gemm™ and i-Gemm™, no adapters needed
- Multi-position reclining front and rear seats
- Crafted to convert from a single stroller to both a double or twin.
- Two ways facing
- Luxe leatherette arm bar and push bar
- Large storage basket
- Removable, extendable & protective UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Dream drape™ and one-hand recline
- Tires are tough, foam filled and ready for any terrain.
- Pairs perfectly with the PIPA™ series car seats
Parent's Should Know
Although bottles and teats may look clean after wash, they might still carry germs/bacteria which cannot be seen by the naked eye. It is essential to sterilise your feeding equipment in order to protect your baby.
Comparison Between Steam and UV Sterilizer
Learning how to install car seats three or more correctly will go a long way toward keeping your children safe while on the road.
How To Install 3 Or More Car Seats In Car
If you find yourself lost on how to clean car seats, then worry not! Here’s a handy list we’ve compiled for you.
How To Clean A Baby Car Seat?
It’s tempting to be cynical and believe that car seat expiration dates exist to support baby gear industry wanting to get more money out of you. But actually, there are important safety reasons behind limiting the life of a car seat.
Why Do Car Seat Expire?
While a used car seat might save money, it could also compromise safety. Most often, you are better off buying a new seat. If you're considering a used car seat, confirm these important details.
Are Used Car Seats Safe For Baby?